Hitask Press Kit
Thanks very much for taking a look at Hitask.
Below are some assets which might be helpful.
If we can assist in any way, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll respond promptly.
Here is our introduction video: https://youtu.be/4II9qYndLvM
One-Sentence Product Description
Easy Project and Task Management for Teams.
Paragraph Product Description
Hitask is a unique project and task manager for teams. It helps to focus on team collaboration, getting tasks done and manage an entire project.
Long-form, Detailed Description
The easiest way to get projects done, together. Quickly set up new projects, assign and share tasks, add comments and notes, share file library and calendar, send and receive notifications. Data is synchronized across your team members and devices. Work seamlessly on many different platforms including Desktop, Mobile, iPhone, iPad.
Hitask provides extensive project and task management features. And because Hitask is so easy to use, it is the task management tool of choice for more than million customers since 2006. Hitask is highly secure and conforms to enterprise level security standards.
Use Hitask to organize groups of tasks into projects, and arrange them using tags and colors. You can quickly and easily assign tasks to individual team members and share them with your entire team. You can even include both private and shared tasks on the same schedule.
- Clear design to let you focus on tasks without distractions and learning
- Assign tasks to your team members
- Share tasks and projects with your team
- Grant permissions on specific tasks and projects
- Add comments to tasks and use chat for team collaboration
- Receive email and push notifications when a task is assigned, changed, or comment added
- Easily add files, images and share file library
- Hierarchical task organization, sub-tasks
- Use Tags and Task colors to arrange and organize tasks
- Unique task numbers for issue tracking
- Shared team calendar that synchronizes across time zones
- Time tracking: record time spent on individual tasks
- Reporting: produce powerful reports on task and project progress
- Easily create new tasks by sending email to your Hitask account address
- Google Calendar synchronization
- Outlook synchronization
- Use Hitask anywhere with iPhone, iPad, Mac or any browser
LogoClick to download the logo in PNG format:
Hitask was launched in 2007 as a friendly and easy-to-use task management system that anyone can start using right away.
It was designed to satisfy both followers of David Allen’s “Getting Things Done” methodology and anyone who just needs a quick and easy to-do list tool to manage their everyday tasks. Since initial launch as a personal task manager we added Team Task management features in 2009.
We had a steady growth since then. Released iOS app in 2010 and Android app a year later.
Hitask is developed by multi-national, multi-talented and multi-lingual team with people from U.S., Ukraine and Russia.